jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

When do you click "Publish now"?

1. psf profile image75
    psfposted 6 years ago

When do you click "Publish now"?

I wonder, when would you publish your hub, immediately after it is ready or do you wait for a good time, say
    in the morning when everyone active, or
    in the night when everyone active in the other part of the world or
    you think that you have best time to do that and will wait for that time or
    anything similar?

2. BaliMermaid profile image55
    BaliMermaidposted 6 years ago

It is my opinion that you should publish the hub as soon as it is ready, but you do not promote it, or ping it until early in the morning or just before evening.

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image86
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

According to some research, the best times are from 9:00am to 5:00pm in the US and after 8:00pm in the US for the benefit of overseas readers.

4. Phil Plasma profile image77
    Phil Plasmaposted 6 years ago

I don't pay too close attention to the time I am submitting my hubs, maybe I should.  Normally I publish it after I've read it a third time after I think I've finished it.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Sometimes I think they are nowhere near finished or good enough - but I've lost the inspiration.  Sometimes I publish five minutes after starting.  There's no schedule or plan for this dim bulb.

6. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

It makes no difference when you hit the publish now button on a hub that you've written. The time frame for reading such a hub and it being indexed within search engines makes no difference. Once the hub is published, it will be available for the search terms(keywords/tags) used. Mostly, it only matters, with regards to when HP polls recently published hubs for it's newly published hubs lists, which is based on those who follow you. Your followers will receive an email giving them an updated list of people who have published new hubs.

working