|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
Just start a basic account
start new account using your own tracker and develop this account!!!
60% share you is allowed on your basic account and 10% of your share is imposed on your new account,so a total of 70%
you can keep same publisher ids in both accounts.This is allowed in hubpages
:)This will greatly effect your earnings if you have more than 100 hubs!!
We appreciate it if you don't try and game the system. This can be done today, but we may implement a system where the affiliate cannot get credit for anyone that has the same adsense ID.
by twitterguy2 years ago
Top 10 indian adsense revenue sharing website?I am looking for top 10 indian adsense revenue sharing sites. I have found few listings in http://classylists.com/blog but i want indian based sites offering revenue sharing
by tnvrstar7 years ago
hubpage is the best revenue sharing website, isn't it?I was upset with my hubpage revenue because i was not earning a penny. Then i tried several other revenue sharing website , but finally i came to the conclusion that...
by prasannasutrave8 years ago
Hi,Many of us are using adsense revenue sharing sites to reach to readers as well as to increase the revenue.More than 170 sites are available to share the revenue but will this sites are realy helpful to increase the...
by prasannasutrave6 years ago
Will participating in AdSense revenue sharing sites kill our own blog?
by Disillusioned8 years ago
I have been writing at Howtodothings.com which, like Hubpages, shares 50% adsense ad revenue. This site has now stopped sharing this revenue with its members. I believe there is no official announcement to it....
by Susannah Birch4 years ago
Just got an email announcing that Bukisa is discontinuing their monetisation programs. But that's ok:"Bukisa will be up and running for your content. Despite the fact that we won't be able to offer revenue share,...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.