jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Should I write at least one hub a week or more??

1. The black mist profile image60
    The black mistposted 6 years ago

Should I write at least one hub a week or more??

i just logged into my account, havent been on it for months, I was at 80= now im down to 65, should I write at least one hub a week or more?

2. profile image0
    rorshak sobchakposted 6 years ago

You can also raise your number by answering questions, and by commenting on other peoples hubs if you were interested in doing it that way to raise your number.

3. Phil Plasma profile image78
    Phil Plasmaposted 6 years ago

I've been trying to write three every two days.  Also, I try to spend about an hour a day reading 3-5 hubs of each of the most recent 5 hub-posters.  I go to view hubs sort by latest, pick the most recent one, read that hub and ten 2-4 more from that hubber, then I go back to hubsm the latest, pick the second most recent and do the same thing.  Continue until about an hour has passed.  This has brought more people to my hubs and has raised my score.

4. breathing profile image66
    breathingposted 6 years ago

I think you should write more than one hub in a week to increase your score. Besides this you have to careful about the quality of your hub.

5. SpiffyD profile image85
    SpiffyDposted 6 years ago

Yes, that's reasonable. Even if you're writing for the sheer love of it, one hub a week is not bad. Being active on the site is fine, but contributing quality hubs every so often is the primary activity.

working