jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I have some backlinks, but my views are dwindling down to zero for everything...

1. chasemillis profile image65
    chasemillisposted 6 years ago

I have some backlinks, but my views are dwindling down to zero for everything...

Does anyone know how to counteract that? I know that getting traffic is difficult, but this is just getting a little annoying...I've started out with about 20-100 views a day for all my Hubs, but 3/4 of them are down to zero...
    Any suggestions?

2. CJ Andrews profile image91
    CJ Andrewsposted 6 years ago

It can easily take 6 to 9 months to establish good traffic.  Make sure you are always working with backlinks to continue to develop the traffic.  With good unique content and the luck of others liking it and linking to it (organic links) you will develop a steady highway. 

250 or fewer links is not many links in the larger picture.  I haven't looked at your hubs to give anything more specific, but taking my daughter and dog for a walk.  If I have time later I will look and send you an email.

Best of luck
    Chris

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

On page search engine optimization could help you.  I haven't looked at your hubs, but are your pictures and videos titled with keywords?  Are your text capsules broken up and titled with keywords?  Little things like that help out a lot.

Also, I've no idea how long you've been doing this, but my traffic is about recovered from the Google Panda/Farmer update - so far as my hubs concerning SPECIFIC things are concerned.  Other hubs that I've produced that. . .are more generalized ramblings, stories, etc - things that aren't about something specific in nature. . .are just not search engine friendly, and never were.

4. megmccormick profile image73
    megmccormickposted 6 years ago

Do you have an RSS capsule in your Hub...so there's a feed on there that brings in links and content regularly??? Not sure if this helps but I like to put an RSS capsule in my Hubs.

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

For some inspiration my 1st article on June 3, 2010 A.D. got 0 traffic for 2 months to August 2010 A.D. During that time I did absolutely nothing but waited for the referring sites to find it and they did found it and I have no idea how they found it. I now have 3056 ever total page views and 293 monthly views with an average of 1018 page views per hub for 3 hubs. It is from 100% referring sites that have visited 26 times and 45 page views for my article called " Daily Nuggets Moment AMBASSADOR BRANDON BUTLER " which is the greatest article on the earth. So the referring sites will bring traffic automatically to you if your hubs are of excellent quality content like mine is but you must be patient because it is a slow process time line.

6. profile image0
    ExoticHippieQueenposted 6 years ago

I wish I could answer this for you but I'm new so am just trying to figure it all out myself.  Can you answer a question for ME?  I already asked someone this, but got no answer.  What are backlinks? I know what the tags are, and the link finder tool, but no info on backlinks.

working