jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why this sudden dwindling of views for my hubs and how to improve my hub views?

1. mathira profile image84
    mathiraposted 5 years ago

Why this sudden dwindling of views for my hubs and how to improve my hub views?

I used to have hub views of two hundred per day, but for the past four days it has dwindled to twenty per day. What could be the reason?

2. drspaniel profile image90
    drspanielposted 5 years ago

This is a general result of some recent events on HubPages. Do not worry, you're not alone in this crisis. However, my views are typically in the thousands per day, and recently they have gone down to around 800-900 which is quite poor in my opinion. Yet, if you want some advice...

Write for more than 1 place!

You can ever be certain about any website on the net, even HubPages, so when traffic drops like it has on HubPages, or Triond's earnings go bust, then you always have somewhere else to go and write. Alternatively, you can begin writing for clients and begin seeing a much better rate of income, but that is a matter of personal choice.

Hope this fall in traffic ends soon!

3. amanthkr01 profile image73
    amanthkr01posted 5 years ago

Hello Mathira g,
    I am also facing the same problem. Earlier I had a pageviews of around 250 per day but from last 2-3 days it has been drop down to 130.
    Hope soon this fall in pageviews doesnt last for much long.

4. dhannyya profile image80
    dhannyyaposted 5 years ago

me too in your group mathira....my 1000 is cut down to 500...they are trying to sort this out it seems...little afraid...even top hubbers are in this crisis

5. sherrituck profile image87
    sherrituckposted 5 years ago

I have been on Hub pages for two months and even I am seeing a change in the traffic pattern.  I am concerned as well.

6. blake4d profile image59
    blake4dposted 5 years ago

Yes that is what I am seeing as well...although I don't get 1000s a day, my 100s are down to tens and twenties. Keep on Hubbing. Blake4d

7. violetheaven profile image61
    violetheavenposted 5 years ago

I just started viewing your hubs yesterday.  smile   I tend to see people and views come in waves.  Its just the natural cycle of things. I'll share to try and help out.  Your an excellent writer so it should come back around no problem.

working