jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have you lost a follower in HP already?

1. rob_allen profile image83
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

Have you lost a follower in HP already?

2. K Kiss profile image80
    K Kissposted 6 years ago

yes two in total. Sometimes the follower stops following when the hubber who he is following does not follow back. There could be a multitude of other reasons.

3. Mr-Yo LV profile image56
    Mr-Yo LVposted 6 years ago

If you use a pic of an attractive woman as your profile pic, I'm sure people will not unfollow you. --j/k

4. seriousnuts profile image68
    seriousnutsposted 6 years ago

Yes. It happened to me four times already. LOL. It must be, like what K Kiss said, because you didn't follow them back.

5. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

Yes it has definitely happened, but I wouldn't know how many times... I enjoy getting followers but I don't get hung up on the exact number all the time.  The only reason I even noticed it the one time is that I got an accolade for getting 100 followers, then my followers dropped to 99, so I knew someone must have unfollowed. 

If you are producing good content, the number of followers will increase overall in time, even if people unfollow occasionally. So I wouldn't get too worried about it. And you shouldn't feel obliged to follow someone just because they follow you... if they want to unfollow, so be it.

6. BabyCheetah profile image73
    BabyCheetahposted 6 years ago

Yes one and it's like the others have said, I didn't watch back but they had been a member for so long and only had 1 hub so I didn't think it was worthwhile yikes

working