jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why would my hub score drop after going up steadily from 35 to 93 over 4 weeks?

1. Trigger9449 profile image60
    Trigger9449posted 6 years ago

Why would my hub score drop after going up steadily from 35 to 93 over 4 weeks?

It went from 35 to 93 over 4 weeks then within 24hrs it went from 93 to 88. Any Ideas? All of my content has been getting more views.

2. Writer David profile image78
    Writer Davidposted 6 years ago

I've given up trying to figure out this author score.  I was at 97 one day and dropped to a 91 in less than 18 hours.  In fact, I had/have two hubs that have a higher score than my author score.  I can't begin to understand that.  It seems to be changing much more now than in the past.  But, your score went up fairly quick.  I wish I could answer your question.  Only HP can answer and they aren't talking.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

You need not to be concerned with it and just put your efforts into writing excellent and high quality content hubs. I now have a ever total Page Views 3061 and 237 monthly views with an average 1020 views per hub for my 3 hubs that gets 100% Referring Sites traffic to my article " Daily Nuggets Moment AMBASSADOR BRANDON BUTLER " with 26 visits and 45 Page Views from the referring sites in 12 months at this day of June 23, 2011 A.D.

4. alanrammel profile image76
    alanrammelposted 5 years ago

Yes I can't get my score above 75, no matter what I do. The best I've done is 71 for about a day and then it steadily declines over 24 - 48 hours back down to about 62. I keep writing hubs and get some feedback and comments and I comment on other hubs and try and interact the best way I can, but it seems that my account won't get above 75 unless I'm on it practically most of the day, every day. Are there any other sites that are a little more forgiving??

working