jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can a child write articles on HubPages?

1. Bukarella profile image84
    Bukarellaposted 6 years ago

Can a child write articles on HubPages?

I have a skilled 12 year old nephew who could be writing here, but are there any age limitations?

2. kittythedreamer profile image97
    kittythedreamerposted 6 years ago

I don't know about age limitations, but I would almost assume that 12 years might be a little bit young...check out the Forums.

3. mskills profile image85
    mskillsposted 6 years ago

The only thing I can find regarding age requirements is in HubPages' Terms of Use located here:

Section 3, Line 2 states: "Only adults (18 years and over) may register for an Author account."

Further on: "You are solely responsible for Your Hub Content."

Reading in between the lines, I interpret that line to state that your nephew can write, but it would have to be submitted under an adult's account and attributed to the adult as the author.

4. jtyler profile image59
    jtylerposted 6 years ago

I believe that he should write his articles, give them to you, and have you publish them.

5. vertualit profile image61
    vertualitposted 6 years ago

i think age is no matter if she/he have enough talent  to write, can writing on hubpages. smile

6. FishAreFriends profile image78
    FishAreFriendsposted 6 years ago

I think if your skilled, and passionate about a subject on here, then he might be able to. I think that his parents should check over the Hubs. I don't know how old HubPages requires to write though.