How can you encourage your Hub readers to post comments?

1. javaoverride profile image61
    javaoverrideposted 6 years ago

How can you encourage your Hub readers to post comments?

2. Brett.Tesol profile image68
    Brett.Tesolposted 6 years ago

Write interesting hubs that will help people. Readers tend to want to thank the author (or show appreciation) for help and useful information. However, writing about something controversial can also draw out comments ... but, be warned, they may not all be good.

One important aspect is to communicate with your readers. If you can get to know them and 'make friends' .... then you will definitely get more comments. But, you also have to 'give' too remember ;-) ... so go make some comments on your follower's hubs.

Like the old saying 'what goes around, comes around'.

3. Rock_nj profile image92
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

I wish I knew the answer to that question.  It seems to me that readers leave comments on the Hubs that I write that are more controversial in nature.  But I have not encouraged anyone to comment.  It just seems as if some topics bring out more comments than others.

Perhaps you could include a closing statement encouraging comments and sharing opinions regarding the Hub?

I think Brett has good advice.  Make a lot of friends on Hubpages and comment on other people's Hubs.  Eventually, you will see people commenting on your Hubs.

working