jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Is it Polite to Follow a Hubber That is Following You?

1. Rock_nj profile image92
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

Is it Polite to Follow a Hubber That is Following You?

Out of courtesy, I follow any Hubber that follows me, but not all Hubbers seem to live by this rule.  What do you think?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5247443_f260.jpg

2. tnvrstar profile image73
    tnvrstarposted 6 years ago

I do follow mos of my followers. But sometimes I don't check my new followers . Getting a Fan mail become easier for me to follow them. If you are posting good Hubs , people will start following you without any favor.

3. K9keystrokes profile image91
    K9keystrokesposted 6 years ago

Following someone who follows you can be considered Hub-courtesy, but is not required for good Hub-etiquette. In my opinion following another author should only be done if you find their work interesting and as something you will read on a regular basis. If hubscore is of concern, following too many hubbers in a short period of time can actually lower your score, as it appears to be a little spammy.
    Stick with following those who's work you enjoy, and feel honored that your followers find your work among their favorites.
    I hope this helps!
    Cheers~
    K9

4. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

Yeah why not, following doesn't mean that much it's just a whim

5. Borsia profile image44
    Borsiaposted 6 years ago

To follow them online is fine to follow them in person is stalking.
    Seriously, if you find their hubs interesting follow them but it is not impolite not to follow someone who follows you.

6. Pollyannalana profile image85
    Pollyannalanaposted 6 years ago

I have over 700 followers just here at hubs and about 500 at facebook, I can't remember twitters number and two web sites; a book just published and one I am getting ready to get out. It isn't possible to follow all that follow me and I agree that just choosing what you know you will read is about all you can or should do.

7. froch profile image83
    frochposted 6 years ago

Remember that If you follow someone, and you do not read his hubs, you Can loose the Hubscore.

8. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

if you read my answers to questions or my profile, you will see that i don't say things to be polite or politically correct. i also would not follow someone just because they chose to follow me.

9. abrarr profile image61
    abrarrposted 6 years ago

i think its good and friendly to follow your follower. i would love if you follow me...lolllzzzz

working