jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How manage time for writing hub ?

1. hollyhock profile image38
    hollyhockposted 6 years ago

How manage time for writing hub ?

2. profile image0
    mikeq107posted 6 years ago

Well if you love to do something you will find the time..if I told you to be at 45 and straight street 2 a week for 15 minute increments once a month for a year and at the end you would recieve A $10000000000 I bet you would be there..even if you had 6 kids and two jobs...Or just quit watching tv like I did LOL

Great question Thansk for asking!!!
    Mike :00)

3. Jason Jensen profile image57
    Jason Jensenposted 6 years ago

This is a pretty good question that deserves a decent answer. I make a full time living writing, and believe me, the hardest part for me is being disciplined and making time for it.

Because I write for so many sites and my own blogs, I often have several articles that slip through the cracks or just never get published for some reason or another. For me, these are the perfect articles to turn into hubs, and since they're already drafted, it takes no time at all.

But let's assume you just do this in your spare time. I will give you two basic suggestions:

1. Just take one hour out of each day to make a hub. Even you're creating a hub from scratch, it shouldn't take you more than an hour. You can probably do two in an hour.

2. Set aside one day for hubs. If you don't want to work on hubs each day, just pick one day of the week to be the day you write hubs. Get up early in the morning and go to a coffee shop or restaurant with wifi, and spend a few solid hours writing hubs. You can probably do five or six no problem. After 4 or 5 weeks, you'll have 30 or more hubs. After a year, you'll have hundreds. Good luck!

4. truthfornow profile image84
    truthfornowposted 6 years ago

It is hard sometimes and Hubs fall off my list as a priority.  Lately, I have been trying to set aside a few hours a week to work on my Hubs.  It is a lot easier when I have an inspiration from something that happens and feel the need to write a Hub about it right away.  Once you decide to make writing a priority, you will find it a lot easier to make the time for your writing.  Look at it as a job and just make the time.

working