jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Adsense affiliate code

1. guzie profile image59
    guzieposted 10 years ago

I joined hubpages yesterday and entered my affiliate codes.
    However the adsense code status says "Pending Your Response to Google Email" I haven't received any email from the google adsense folks asking me if I will let hubpages use my code. Does this take time?

Patience is not one my best qualities.
    Thanks from
    Paul Guzman

1. C.M. Vanderlinden profile image66
      C.M. Vanderlindenposted 10 years agoin reply to this

It usually takes a couple of days before you get that email from Google. This is from the Hubpages FAQ about Adsense:

Hope this helps.

2. guzie profile image59
    guzieposted 10 years ago

My Apologies Vanderlinen. I already have an account with adsense been an active member for about 3 years now.  I have a gardening website that generates good adsense revenue. Right now is the slow season for gardening related websites too cold. However spring summer and fall seasons the revenue almost quadruples.

I have completed all the stages just need to know why I have the "Pending Your Response to Google Email" on the adsense affliate setup page.

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 10 years ago

The "Pending" status indicates that google hasn't approved something with your AdSense account or the association of your account with HubPages.  You can go here:

https://www.google.com/adsense/account-access

and verify that you've granted www.hubpages.com access to your account.

4. guzie profile image59
    guzieposted 10 years ago

Thanks Pauldeeds.

I should have checked my adsense account first before posting the problem.

1. ootysant profile image61
      ootysantposted 8 years agoin reply to this

what should i give to the domain name for registering with adsense. I dont have a personalo domain.Can i use hubpages ? if so how and which url to use

1. LVM profile image59
        LVMposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Use "hubpages.com"

Please read this: http://hubpages.com/help/googleadsense

working