jump to last post 1-18 of 18 discussions (18 posts)

Would You Go To A HubPages Party?

1. mrpooper profile image57
    mrpooperposted 6 years ago

Would You Go To A HubPages Party?

If HubPages threw a party would you go?  Might be fun to meet everyone.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I might.  I would go in San Francisco for sure - if I could get there.  I don't know the local Texas Hubpages people well at all.  I know a few HP people well, but they are scattered all over the country and the world - and aren't local.

3. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

sure!  It would be nice to meet fellow hubbers.  I wish there was an annual Hubpages get together... that would be awesome!

4. wilbury4 profile image71
    wilbury4posted 6 years ago

Love to... if it was in the North West of England... just as others would if it was local to them...

5. dillon102 profile image68
    dillon102posted 6 years ago

I would go if i was making more money on hubpages than what the trip would cost. Then i would have something to celibrate with the rest of the hubbers.

6. K Kiss profile image82
    K Kissposted 6 years ago

Yessss...If only they'd arrange one near Newcastle,uk within the next 40 days! (since I will be moving after that)

7. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

i would go i think meeting peopple is always fun

8. stuff4you profile image64
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

If it were local, I would.

I've been with this wonderful site for a year now.

9. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

I would jump at the chance, I have met so many wonderful people here, it would give me pleasure to meet them in person and have some fun.

10. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

If it was in Seattle, I would go for sure smile

11. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5261487_f260.jpg

Would love to go to one ! We are hoping to travel overseas next year so if there was one planned I would try get to it if possible !

12. frugalfamily profile image74
    frugalfamilyposted 6 years ago

I don't know...I think the mystique of knowing people through their writing might disappear.  Then again if there were cocktails involved, it might be fun.

13. Jennie Demario profile image40
    Jennie Demarioposted 6 years ago

I am in.. By party I assume we are talking about some drinks and dancing not too much intellectual stuff.  Set it up for Vegas please I am dying to go there.

14. wendi_w profile image78
    wendi_wposted 6 years ago

I would love to meet some of the people from hubpages, but I doubt they will be doing a party in South Dakota any time soon. We never have any fun!

15. TheWorldNow profile image71
    TheWorldNowposted 6 years ago

that would be awesome! I'd love to network with the HubPages community face to face!

16. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I agree with Jennie...Vegas would be the place smile

I would definitely attend if I could.

17. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

Actually no, I wouldn't go.  Don't get me wrong, a Hubpages party is a great idea and I enjoy parties just as much as anyone else, but I like my online world to remain just that: online.  I don't have an interest in meeting anyone from online. In person, I'd rather be around my real-life friends than online.  Also, I already have a very full life. Intriguing question though!

18. shoaibgmail profile image65
    shoaibgmailposted 6 years ago

I would definitely try to reach there ..and enjoy the party..smile

working