jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you write a hub?

1. Made profile image61
    Madeposted 6 years ago

How do you write a hub?

Do you just sit down, write a hub and publish it? Or do you write a little, think about it, make some changes, do something else in between and go back to change something in your hub and then publish? How do you write your hubs?

2. Richard Craig profile image77
    Richard Craigposted 6 years ago

First of all I get a drink, usually coffee.  Put some background music on then I write my hubs in Microsoft Word.  If that project goes well I'll work on it until I'm satisfied with it, which could take a while. Then I proof read it and if I feel it's good enough to publish, I publish it.

3. Angie Jardine profile image79
    Angie Jardineposted 6 years ago

I seem to have a few ways of writing hubs depending on the subject.

If it's frivolous or I know my subject really well it just flows and once written and proof-read a few times, I go ahead and publish it.

Others can take a few days as I research them. Then they too have to be proof-read many times before publishing.

4. froch profile image83
    frochposted 6 years ago

On the beginning, I'm writing it in my native language and later translate to english. I'm reading it 1-2 times before publishing. More reading does not have a sense because my grammar is poor ;-)

5. Made profile image61
    Madeposted 6 years ago

@Richard: Coffee is always a good friend when you write a hub. I never thought of putting on background music. I understand that it helps you create your beautiful poem hubs.

@Angie Jardine: I guess I use the same methods as you do.

@froch: I have actually thought about writing in my native language and translate, but for me that seems to be too much work.

Thanks for the answers!