An unorthodox way to skyrocket hub score?

1. cydro profile image87
    cydroposted 6 years ago

An unorthodox way to skyrocket hub score?

I had a hub that I didn't like how it was seemed too scholarly and unapproachable.  So I "unpublished" it and the hub score immediately went from about mid-70's to 89.  It then (a week later) rapidly sank to 68 and leveled off at 75.  Anyone else have a similar experience?  Is this an isolated incident?  Some math whiz want to use this to determine's formula for calculating hub score?

2. Bud Gallant profile image77
    Bud Gallantposted 6 years ago

I haven't confirmed this, but I've suspected since starting here that the hub score is very largely influenced by the averages of your combined hubs.  I wouldn't be surprised at all if you unpublished or deleted all except the very top hubs and got a massive gain for hub score.

Of course, probably the better way would be too work on the hubs to improve their individual scores.  In your case, though, I think that's smart.  If you have a hub with a low score you don't like, I could see a benefit to unpublishing it for a few reasons...  Of course the opposing line of thought is that you should never remove content once it's there, because even the worst hubs will still make some money over time and some is better than zero.

3. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

Write about:

Easy Weightloss
    Free Money
    Easy relationships

Seriously people actually think you can do those things.