jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you protect your hubs before they have a real copy right or are they whe

1. graebear profile image68
    graebearposted 6 years ago

How do you protect your hubs before they have a  real copy right or are they when  published here ?

2. susanlang profile image57
    susanlangposted 6 years ago

Hi, anything that you're the creator of which you wrote on the hubpages, you infact are the sole owner of. Known as the Intellectual Property Owner. It doesn't matter where or which module you choose to write your work in on your hubpage, you are infact the legal owner. If someone failed to get your permission and they took your property off your hubpage without your knowledge and consent, they just violated your copyrights, period!  This has happened to me here recently. Infact, the person who did it, is slandering me, harassing me, stalking me and trying very hard to hurt the sales of my published book. I talk about copyright problems on my hubpage. Let me know if you found this to be of help. Thanks for posting the question. susanlang

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

As soon as your hub is published, you become the author ,thus copyright holder. There is no need to do anything else.

4. Vivi52416 profile image52
    Vivi52416posted 6 years ago

Excuse me, words written in the comment area is NOT copyrighted. This did NOT happen to you Susan. Quit lying!

5. aguasilver profile image81
    aguasilverposted 6 years ago

I would say that apart from what is already mentioned, you publish it and it's automatically yours fro eternity! the new Google stuff about content pretty much ensures that if your article was botted first by Google, any others copying it will be spotted as duplicate copy and downed anyway.