jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

On earnings page I see google ad sense and hubpages ad program.What is the diffe

1. Kiwiwi profile image37
    Kiwiwiposted 6 years ago

On earnings page I see google ad sense and hubpages ad program.What is the difference.

2. BaliMermaid profile image55
    BaliMermaidposted 6 years ago

Adsense is the way to make money from your hubs in conjunction with the Google Adsense revenue sharing program.
    In any month that your Adsense balance is $100 or more you can count on receiving a payment from Google by the end of the next month.  So in June if your balance was $101 you will receive payment from Google in the last week of July.

The hubpages ad program works the same way but it is run by hubpages themselves and not by Google. To be paid from the HP add program your balance at the end of any month needs to be $50 or more.

With both programs the better quality your hub the more money you will make.

3. Kiwiwi profile image37
    Kiwiwiposted 6 years ago

Ohhh i see, thanks a lot for the useful reply.That was bugging me for sometime.So i guess we are running ads from 2 different platforms smile.

4. anasshad profile image75
    anasshadposted 6 years ago

Google Adsense is a contextualized ad program which serves relevant ads on partner sites. Google adsense is, like every other Google possession, is a giant in its arena. Unlike Google Adsense, hubpages ad program serves ads only on hubs and is in no way close to adsense.

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image86
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

To further clarify; Google Adsense usually pays less than HubPages Ads because HP ads are from more upscale, as it may, advertisers who have entered into an commercial relationship with HubPages; their ads usually have a higher paying Pay Per Click ratio.

working