jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Has Your Traffic Been Hit Since the New Google Update?

1. JiveTalkinRobot profile image58
    JiveTalkinRobotposted 6 years ago

Has Your Traffic Been Hit Since the New Google Update?

Hi Glassvisage,

I saw you on the front page and you seem pretty active in messaging, so I wanted to ask you a question in hopes that you would respond.

I'm thinking of starting out my endeavor in Hubpages, but after doing some research it looks like the search engine rankings for this site took a hit after the new Google PANDA update.  This seemed to have affected earnings quite a bit.  I just want to know if this is a real problem, have you seen a dramatic difference? 

Thanks in advance!

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago

Sorry for barging in ...

But for the record ... I have also noticed the dramatic difference.
    And since I do not take Hubpages for a place to earn my livelihood ... the trend remains inconsequential ...
    Because, those who were to read have read ... and that serves the purpose of my earning a livelihood at these Pages.

3. glassvisage profile image90
    glassvisageposted 6 years ago

Thanks JiveTalkinRobot - I'm sorry that I just saw your question now. My earnings DEFINITELY took a hit - by more than 25% a month I would say. HubPages claims that their HubPages Ad Program should make up for these losses, but that has not been the case for me at least.

4. sweetie1 profile image68
    sweetie1posted 5 years ago

Unfortunately my pages views have gone down by 90%. I used to have about 300 page views a day now they have been reduced to less than 40. I dont know how it happened but cople of my blogs got over 60 page views from google daily now I am lucky to get even 2 page views on them. So i would say yes it has

1. sweetie1 profile image68
      sweetie1posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Sorry didnt notice it was so old question. Hubpages was down about 10 days back and I got problems since then

working