jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Are there any Hubbers that inspire you?

1. thooghun profile image82
    thooghunposted 6 years ago

Are there any Hubbers that inspire you?

Do have have any favorite hubbers? Looking back through my years on Hubpages I realize that when the ice grew thin, their successes and tips are what kept my motivation afloat. A few that helped me go on: Mark Knowles, Sunforged, Izzy and Patty.

I don't intend this as an ego-thumping question, I'm looking to find more quality hubbers and read their hubs.

2. lorlie6 profile image83
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

Shadesbreath and Christoph Reilly have given me the itch to write superior content.  Can't say I have, but they are amazing.

3. hungrymouse profile image54
    hungrymouseposted 6 years ago

There are many different styles of writing both in structure and content.

I recently read "It's horses for courses".

How do you define a quality hubber?

4. thooghun profile image82
    thooghunposted 6 years ago

Hungry, any hubber or hub which has been of value to you.

5. FloraBreenRobison profile image60
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

Epigramman is always positive and advertising my name and others of his readers to get us traffic. He leaves such wonderful comments.  Patty has left some comments on my hub indicating she enjoys my writing and I am honoured. And Mckbirdbks and Wesman Todd Shaw have also been helpful to me.

6. lambservant profile image95
    lambservantposted 6 years ago

Hands down it's RevLady. She makes insightful comments and her hubs are biblical and thought provoking. A godly and inspirational woman.

7. vox vocis profile image84
    vox vocisposted 6 years ago

My favourite hubbers are Susana S and PWalker281. I like many other hubbers, of course, but I'll read hubs by these two more than once smile