Once you've generated your ad code, you'll need to add the code to your webpages.
Because every HTML editor is different, we can't give exact instructions on copying the ad code into your pages. We can, however, give you a few tips:
* Copy and paste the code exactly as it appears in your account, without making any changes or edits. Changing the code in any way can cause errors on your page (and is against the AdSense program policies).
* Paste the ad code between the body tags of your HTML.
* If you're using a WYSIWYG editor (such as FrontPage or Dreamweaver) it's a good idea to paste the code into the Code or Source view. Pasting it into the layout view will often result in HTML tags being added to your code, and will result in errors.
* If your page uses frames, make sure that the code is pasted into the frame that contains your page's main content. We use this content to target ads.
* Be sure to save and upload your pages to your server when you're done. If you're not sure how to do this, we suggest contacting your web hosting company directly.
Google ads should appear on your pages immediately. Initially, you may see untargeted public service ads (known as PSAs) for which you won't receive earnings. It may take a few hours for our crawler to visit your page and determine its content in order to provide targeted ads
by Mousumi Paul5 years ago
From Google help,I know that I should copy and paste the Gogle AdSense code in my webpage.But when i try to do that using their help,It's not working.Because when i try to view the sourse code,i can't edit them,so i...
by klaceyjsmith3 years ago
I am just learning all about everything on the internet, and I signed up for a Google AdSense account so that I could get paid for my articles. Well, I don't know what the heck I did, but they deleted my account...
by Pamela Lipscomb5 years ago
I was kind of frustrated with my earning for a while. Since last Feb as a matter of fact. Last month I decided to block Google certified ads and my earnings a up 100 last month. I would be really...
by Alex L. Soriano5 years ago
Why Google Adsense did not approve my account? I already have 10 unique articles here. I have no choice but to remove all of my articles from here. Hello Alexander L Soriano,Thank you for your interest in Google...
by sheerah6 years ago
I'm having the hardest time trying to figure out Google Adsense. I applied for it, I was accepted, and it said ads will begin to appear in one of my hubs. In my account the earnings program is active and so is Google...
by Joe Young3 years ago
On browsing the forum, I have become aware that we can't earn on HubPages without AdSense. This is a grim realization for me.I have 29 featured hubs that are generally considered to be of reasonable quality. I applied...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.