jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What was the topic of your first hub and did you know the topic well or did you

1. dan-1 profile image76
    dan-1posted 6 years ago

What was the topic of your first hub and did you know the topic well or did you research it?

My first is still in the works about hybrid hydrogen electric cars and I had to do some research.

2. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

I honestly couldn't remember which was my first, but your question made me curious so I went looking back. I wrote a couple of hubs on my first day, but I think the one on the proper etiquette for arguing was first:

http://wychic.hubpages.com/hub/Proper-E … or-Arguing

And this reminds me I need to update it, because the writing isn't quite up to my personal standards anymore :S. I did not have to do any research, it was based on my own experience as well as countless hours in group and individual therapy. I incorporated a lot of the coping skills that my therapists taught me, as well as the "time bomb tactics" that many people use just to get a reaction, or just to win an argument.

3. Hound Cat profile image59
    Hound Catposted 6 years ago

My first hub was a collection of reviews on books, movies and etc.  My research was reading the work that I made the critique of.

4. tarrka1089 profile image62
    tarrka1089posted 6 years ago

First hub was Teddy's Tidbits: Adoption and since the articles are based on my years with raising and having dogs, it was one I know well.  Welcome to HubPages and have to admit your first hub would cause me to do some considerable research!