jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Are you happy with the quality of your most recent hub?

1. dan-1 profile image76
    dan-1posted 6 years ago

Are you happy with the quality of your most recent hub?

If you're not what would you do to make it better?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Yes - I am happy with . . . .virtually all of my most recent hubs.  I could definitely make them all longer - but I think that sometimes that is counter productive, as a web page reader tends to have a somewhat limited attention span.

I've got four and five thousand word hubs with all kinds of links, pictures, videos, and other stuff in them. . . .and they do NOT do nearly as well as hubs between 750 1500 words.  Still though, some of my better ones are a bit more with the word count - but over 2500 words - I think folks are just wasting it.  That's my experience though.

3. Phil Plasma profile image76
    Phil Plasmaposted 6 years ago

Yes, I am mostly satisfied.  I like the last sentence of my most recent hub.

I tend to keep my hub word count between 511 and 813 words.  I find that too much longer means I have not been able to be concise enough.

4. javaoverride profile image59
    javaoverrideposted 6 years ago

Yes am happy with mine as I wouldnt publish it if I wasnt

5. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Yes, extremely pleased big_smile. My last hub was the last in a series of three that I ended up spending the entire day to do, because someone asked a question that sparked some inspiration. Since then, all three hubs have been getting good traffic and very insightful comments.

http://wychic.hubpages.com/hub/Advancin … ce-Writing

6. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

I always make sure iam happy with every hub if im not then i dont publish them

7. Rock_nj profile image92
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

Yes.  My most recent Hub was of high quality.  It includes a lot of information that anyone who does home improvements or any kind of maintenance project on their home can use.

http://rocknj.hubpages.com/hub/Where-To … e-Internet

The thing that makes a high quality Hub is doing proper research and taking the time to write a good Hub.  It is obvious when someone throws a Hub together with little effort.  That said, my biggest problem is finding time to put into writing my Hubs, which is why most of the time I do one Hub per week.

8. stuff4you profile image65
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

up to a point, I admit that it needs some cleaning up