jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What does this mean?

1. kikifish profile image58
    kikifishposted 6 years ago

What does this mean?

one of my hubs has been maked a blue inverted triangle, what does that mean? does it influence the readability of my hub?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5349587_f260.jpg

2. frugalfamily profile image74
    frugalfamilyposted 6 years ago

No, it does not influence the readability of your hub.  It is just an heads up for you to understand that your traffic to that hub is not as good as it was yesterday.  It is much more fun to see a red triangle, because that means that that your traffic to a certain hub is increasing.  You can use these tools to discover which of your articles need more of your marketing time.

3. jwhitman profile image69
    jwhitmanposted 6 years ago

Where do you see if they get marked?  I looked on my account but don't see anything for my hubs besides how many times someone looks at them....

4. mechanicaldesign profile image62
    mechanicaldesignposted 6 years ago

It does not mean  any influence their readability of your hub? It means your hub traffic goes down. It shows market trend for your industry.

5. shoaibgmail profile image64
    shoaibgmailposted 6 years ago

Its a just an indication that you traffic is down compare to yesterday traffic..

6. Jennie Demario profile image39
    Jennie Demarioposted 6 years ago

No worries! It just means that your Hub traffic is down! Time to go promote your hubs and get your views up.  It does not influence the readability of your hub.

7. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

It means exactly what it says - traffic is decreasing.  You should back link that hub so more, probably - so that you get the upside down one in red. . .

8. nabeelplus profile image60
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

This means that traffic coming to your hubs is falling as compared to stats for last month. You should start back linking your hubs on social media websites

9. stuff4you profile image65
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

less traffic than what you had been getting before, for that hub

10. kikifish profile image58
    kikifishposted 6 years ago

thank you guys so much, it seems that there is still a long way to go if I want to make something here, luckily, I have so many kind-hearted hubbers with me!

working