How can I earn $5 daily from Hubpages?
I have published 7 hubs, earning $0.20 daily. I need to earn $5 daily, anyone suggest me what are the ways, what should I do?
You need several things to do to earn $5 per day. These may include..
1. Write 2-3 hubs per week,publish as much as you can, publishing more have only positive impact and no negative effects,
2. Link your hubs with each other,
3. Submit your hubs to search engines like bing & ask.com,
4. You need not submit to google & yahoo. These search engines will index your hubs automatically if your hubs have unique content,
5. Bookmark your hubs
6. Share your hubs on facebook, tweeter etc.
7. Wait for a reasonable time to earn $5 per day,
8. Do not think of earning from various ad agencies simultaneously. Few have monopoly in advertisement field. take care if you participate in affiliate programs, just observe if traffic to your hubs is constant or declining,
There are hundreds of things that can be done to improve your income so read more about it..
I would say 20 cents after only 7 hubs is great! I've written 4 and couldn't get approved for AdSense my first time. My scores have risen, so I've resubmited by application. Is it hard to even get an Adsense account approved?
and premsingh, I do like your answers. Very helpful.
Victoria Lynn, I have got adsense account with 7 hubs. i remembered, i also applied for adsense with 4 hubs but Google couldn't accept it. So I think you should increase hub at least 7 like mine and resubmit. Hope you will get adsense account. If your application get approved, let share with us.
by Joe Young3 years ago
On browsing the forum, I have become aware that we can't earn on HubPages without AdSense. This is a grim realization for me.I have 29 featured hubs that are generally considered to be of reasonable quality. I applied...
by Dado17 months ago
I will try in short because I explored whole day about HubPages and I still need some confirmation how to proceed on best way if possible?Before 2 years I lost AdSense because of stupid reasons like wrong keywords (I...
by Jcamdir3 years ago
Let me be honest with you, I joined Hubpages in the hope that I will be able to earn some extra income to supplement my college expenses. I know there is no such thing as easy money and I shouldn't expect to live off my...
by Paul Edmondson6 years ago
As you may have read in my previous forum post on the topic, eBay is going to be available to many of you shortly. We have always cared deeply about helping Hubbers to earn, and are looking forward to seeing how...
by ngureco5 years ago
If 50 Hubs Can Earn You $1 Per Day, Is It Logical 5000 Hubs Can Earn You $100 Per Day?
by Kim Milai3 years ago
Hi All,Just wanted to give a heads up that I carefully prepared and edited 10 of my hubs, as per the instructions then applied for Adsense and I was soundly rejected the next day. I don't pretend to be the greatest...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.