jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can I earn $5 daily from Hubpages?

1. Traffic Creator profile image57
    Traffic Creatorposted 6 years ago

How can I earn $5 daily from Hubpages?

I have published 7 hubs, earning $0.20 daily. I need to earn $5 daily, anyone suggest me what are the ways, what should I do?

2. premsingh profile image60
    premsinghposted 6 years ago

You need several things to do to earn $5 per day. These may include..
    1. Write 2-3 hubs per week,publish as much as you can, publishing more have only positive impact and no negative effects,
    2. Link your hubs with each other,
    3. Submit your hubs to search engines like bing & ask.com,
    4. You need not submit to google & yahoo. These search engines will index your hubs automatically if your hubs have unique content,
    5. Bookmark your hubs
    6. Share your hubs on facebook, tweeter etc.
    7. Wait for a reasonable time to earn $5 per day,
    8. Do not think of earning from various ad agencies simultaneously. Few have monopoly in advertisement field. take care if you participate in affiliate programs, just observe if traffic to your hubs is constant or declining,
    There are hundreds of things that can be done to improve your income so read more about it..

3. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

I would say 20 cents after only 7 hubs is great! I've written 4 and couldn't get approved for AdSense my first time. My scores have risen, so I've resubmited by application. Is it hard to even get an Adsense account approved?
    and premsingh, I do like your answers. Very helpful.

4. Traffic Creator profile image57
    Traffic Creatorposted 6 years ago

Victoria Lynn, I have got adsense account with 7 hubs. i remembered, i also applied for adsense with 4 hubs but Google couldn't accept it. So I think you should increase hub at least 7 like mine and resubmit. Hope you will get adsense account. If your application get approved, let share with us.

working