How much do I get per click money wise when someone clicks on an ad in the hubpa

1. bornblond8dg profile image61
    bornblond8dgposted 6 years ago

How much do I get per click money wise when someone clicks on an ad in the hubpage ad program?

How much is each ad click worth in the hubpage ad program?  I just signed up about two days ago and i've got .2 cent.  How often is this added into my paypal account,  do any of the clicks for my part actually add up to dollars? Thanks!

2. tnvrstar profile image73
    tnvrstarposted 6 years ago

You will get nothing for a click in the HUBpages ad program. Hubpages ad program is on CPM basis . So that means you will earn from the page impression. Hubpages ads are displayed for organic traffic. The cpm rates varies on the budget of the Hubpages ad program. If you Hubs gets 100 views (overall) then your account will get 60 views and the rest 40 views is for Hubpages. Suppose the you got 100 impressions and the CPM rate is 3 dollars. Then you will earn 30 cents for your page impressions. If the CPM rate increases to 5 dollars then you will earn 50 cents for 100 impressions. Beside you can earn from Google adsense if anyone has clicked any ad during the time your ads were displayed. Hope you got it.

working