jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why does my profile score rise so slowly? Others with less time and hubs have hi

1. Victoria Lynn profile image89
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

Why does my profile score rise so slowly? Others with less time and hubs have high scores. Why?

2. profile image0
    klevifushaposted 6 years ago

Don't worry about your profile score. It doesn't really effect your Hub's score and your overall views. There are users on HubPages with a profile score of 1 and they have thousands of followers.

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Profile score is highly dependent on several factors, but the major one is the traffic to your hubs on a daily basis. The score that you have today is based on the number of visitors that you had yesterday; it will go up if yesterday you had more visitors than the day before and it will fall if the contrary is true.

Example: your profile score today is 90, yesterday you had 80 visitors, today you get 95 visitors, thus you should have a profile score of at least 91 tomorrow. Assuming that everything else stays the same.

4. Victoria Lynn profile image89
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

I've been trying to do everything I can to get visitors. But I'm a newbie and still learning. Maybe the others were savvier with traffic issues earlier....

working