jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Need Help on Adsense

1. billzb profile image57
    billzbposted 6 years ago

Need Help on Adsense

hey guys  how long does it take for your new hubpage to get approved from adsense in USA?
    Would appreciate your help.

2. Glenn Stok profile image98
    Glenn Stokposted 6 years ago

Before you even attempt to apply for Google Adsense, make sure you qualify so you don't waste your time applying.

Review the "Learning Center" by clicking its link at the bottom of every page. Read all the helpful info under  the "help" tab. And study all the useful hubs other Hubbers have written to guide newbies.

Then apply everything you learn and you will see your score going up. Get your score of both your hubs and your profile up at least above 75 before you apply top Google.

3. stuff4you profile image66
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

I think you need to get a website of your own approved. It should take less than 3 days , whatever you use for approval for Adsense.

After you get a site approved, nothing else needs to be approved by Google for adsense to be on it.

4. dan-1 profile image77
    dan-1posted 6 years ago

It took me like 3 or 4 days and that's because I waited.
    When you write a hub add an extra text capsule on the bottom and use the html button next to the scissors and paste the snippet recieved in the email from adsense. once you add it you have to paste the url of that hub in the appropriate box in the adsense application. This is a way to get around having your own website. I know because I did it to get my adsense account working.

5. cephla profile image60
    cephlaposted 6 years ago

The approval process in my case was instantaneous, but I've heard of people facing problems with Adsense approval.

First thing first, if you have an existing account it takes no time. You just click the link in your earnings settings and that's about it.

The process with a new account is somewhat different. For the most part, I believe Google takes a look at your Google account, and sites you submit.

Older Google accounts have been known to get approved faster (which was the case with my account too).

All the best, and high earnings to you!