jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

I'm not actually making any money off of hubpages yet :( How can I get this goin

1. The Gift of Pen profile image60
    The Gift of Penposted 6 years ago

I'm not actually making any money off of hubpages yet sad How can I get this going?

I've signed up to all the affiliate thingies!

2. princess g profile image59
    princess gposted 6 years ago

You joined 9 days ago. you have 5 hubs. Write more hubs. wait .rinse .repeat.

3. profile image0
    Suramya.Kposted 6 years ago

I also did not make any money with 5 hubs. I agree that quality is determining than quantity, but more hubs in broader subjects will get you more on-site exposure and more followers.

Also try Google Keyword tool to check whether you have right keywords included in your hubs,and also to make sure that people actually search for the things you write.

If you have knowledge in, then try reviews of latest gadgets, iPhones, iPads and on more high paying subjects like Tax and Legal.
    Rinse and repeat...!!

4. lzlpio90 profile image81
    lzlpio90posted 6 years ago

so do i.. But i didn't wonder though coz i'm new here..

5. Oddity profile image74
    Oddityposted 6 years ago

Just wait it out smile

What I would suggest is to just keep your head down and keep working on new, quality hubs each day.

It could take a week, it could take a year. The best thing you can do is to make sure you're hubs are optimized for search engines, build up your following, get active on sharing content to social media and keep creating high quality hubs smile

6. Mark Sparks profile image73
    Mark Sparksposted 6 years ago

there are things called evergreen topics, topics that are always relevant and people are always trying to read them. Ho to lose weight, prepare for a job interview, etc. If you write about things like those, your hubs get more traffic and more money

7. Zubair Ahmed profile image78
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

Hi Aisha,

Just looked at your profile - it says you have joined 10 days ago.  My dear hubber you will not get to make money in 10 days on HP - at least not if your a new writer.

It takes time and patience.  Do have a Adsense account yet? and have you signed-up to HP AD prog?

If you have not then I would suggest you do that right away.  Then create more hubs, market those hubs using social bookmarking etc, you will then start to see money trickle in and over time it will grow if you continue the momentum.

You may wish to read some of my hubs which will give you some ideas or the hubpages tutorials hubs.

All the best

8. profile image56
    sanna 11posted 6 years ago

hi i want believe persistent and patient is one of the virtues to hold you, please note I have not made any money yet, but if others are making some why not You and Me. keep your focus on check and good wishes.
    sanna

9. The Gift of Pen profile image60
    The Gift of Penposted 6 years ago

Sigh.  I guess I was hoping for a miracle answer. Thanks for the little slap back to reality guys! And thanks again to princess g for her hub! smile

working