jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I cannot earn even a penny with Google adsense?Can some one help me out?

1. Akshat.verma profile image37
    Akshat.vermaposted 6 years ago

I cannot earn even a penny with Google adsense?Can some one help me out?

2. cephla profile image59
    cephlaposted 6 years ago

You would need to provide more details. Where are your ads placed? Here on Hubpages? Your own website or blog?

3. topquark profile image76
    topquarkposted 6 years ago

I'm in the same boat with Adsense. Have you signed up to the HP ad program? I find that gives more reliable earnings.

4. lzlpio90 profile image84
    lzlpio90posted 6 years ago

same situation with mine.. i didn't earn a single penny with adsense... but, i have earned few cents with hubpages ads...

5. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Akshat, I guess you should have more articles and more viewerships to generate a decent revenue. The number of hubs you have is also less.

As a thumbrule I would say atleast 50 hubs are more and atleast a few hubs with more than 1000 page views only can generate income.

Other Experts - Please correct the above If I am wrong/

6. profile image0
    klevifushaposted 6 years ago

You know it's pretty weird because it seems as if all the new Hubbers on the site seem to have difficulty earning money through Google Adsense, including myself. However, older Hubbers seem to earn the majority of their revenue from Adsense. This is a bit odd to me.

7. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

In my first week that my AdSense application was accepted, I have gone from zero to six cents to eight and today to 36 cents! I don't know if that's good or not, but it's an immediate start, and I have only 7 hubs. I think that the older Hubbers just get a lot more clicks because they have a lot more hubs. For we newbies, it's just pennies at a time. Does that help at all?

working