jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What must I do when the 'traffic falling' logo shows up?

1. The Gift of Pen profile image60
    The Gift of Penposted 6 years ago

What must I do when the 'traffic falling' logo shows up?

Ways to increase traffic? Is something wrong with my hubs?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Add a picture, add some text, add a video - those will make the hub "brand new" in the eyes of Google.

Back link it on a few sites that you haven't used before - more back links are mostly always good (as long as the sites are good)

3. Peter Owen profile image60
    Peter Owenposted 6 years ago

Depend upon where traffic is coming from. If mostly other Hubbers, you would expect traffic to drop off. If from outside, do more seo - twitter, facebook, directories, etc

4. lisabeaman profile image82
    lisabeamanposted 6 years ago

I do hate seeing those nasty little blue arrows! Normally I think the way Peter Owen does and feel that it's the natural progression of a hub - usually I'll see red arrows on them later down the road. Wesman Todd Shaw has a great point though that I will look into next time I see one of those. I do think, however, that traffic on individual hubs will rise and fall depending on many variables. I honestly wouldn't worry about it too much.

5. WhatBigJohnThinks profile image73
    WhatBigJohnThinksposted 6 years ago

My practise is that if i have low views on a hub and get the "blue down arrow" I re-write it. If it's a highly viewed piece and the numbers have come down slowly, not just fallen off, I call it dorment. It will have a life later, which amazingly it does.

6. profile image0
    Binaya.Ghimireposted 6 years ago

Edit your hub, add new pictures, tweet, blog, share the link in facebook, and most importantly, share with your followers on hubpages.

7. profile image0
    ExoticHippieQueenposted 6 years ago

Hmmm, I always have blue arrows going down on at least half a dozen of my hubs, often with one or two red ones going up. I don't worry about it.  My hubs will stand on their own. Later, I see arrows going up again.  It's a fluctuating thing, and I don't think it's worth focusing on...........