jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

There is so much that I love & would love to write about! How do I pick my niche

1. missmary38 profile image57
    missmary38posted 6 years ago

There is so much that I love & would love to write about! How do I pick my niche?

2. Bianu profile image59
    Bianuposted 6 years ago

Write on anything at all that interests you. For a start do articles per niche. The results and revenue will help you decide

3. BWD316 profile image85
    BWD316posted 6 years ago

write about anything at first, then keep track of the topics you enjoyed the most and got the most traffic and theirs yor niche! good luck !

4. point2make profile image82
    point2makeposted 6 years ago

Write about what you love regardless of the subject. In time your "niche" will appear naturally.

5. ktrapp profile image97
    ktrappposted 6 years ago

I write about any topics that have always interested me and they start to fall into groups after you've written a few, which is nice because then you can link one to the other.

I also keep a notebook and just jot down ideas as I have them. And then when I have time to write I pick one that interests me at that moment. Sometimes ideas that I thought were good when I wrote them in my notebook seem sort of stupid a few days later. I would really suggest doing this too.

I think in time your niche or a few niches will pick you. Just start writing.

working