jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why I earn nothing per day with Google Adsense??

1. Akshat.verma profile image38
    Akshat.vermaposted 6 years ago

Why I earn nothing per day with Google Adsense??

2. american13 profile image76
    american13posted 6 years ago

Im in the same situation although I started with Adsense just a few days ago. Maybe put some more tags? Even go as far as using Google's keyword tool and test out what words you could use to bring traffic in.

3. Traffic Creator profile image58
    Traffic Creatorposted 6 years ago

Good question. A few days ago I ask here a question that Why visitors click on ads and you find it here
    http://hubpages.com/question/131132/why … ick-on-ads

I've got one answer and it said that people click on ads to learn more information. Very good answer. but if your given info satisfy visitors they have no reason to click on ads. so you have to wait to have such visitors who need more info and to get more visitors, you have to write more valuable hubs.
    Wish this will help.

4. SimeyC profile image96
    SimeyCposted 6 years ago

You are a relative newcomer to Hubpages. Articles on the web can take several years to produce decent traffic levels and ultimately google impressions. I have been with Hubpages for two years and it took me at least a year before I saw anything more than a few cents in my Google Adsense account.

The key is to continue writing, continue to create backlinks to your articles and look into SEO techniques such as Long Tail and Key Words.

It takes a while to get some google adsense income but as you build a brand and reputation you will see an increase in your Google account!

working