jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the criteria for being selected for the Amazon Affiliate Program?

1. Hunbbel Meer profile image86
    Hunbbel Meerposted 6 years ago

What is the criteria for being selected for the Amazon Affiliate Program?

As I bear myself an ASIAN tag, I've already been rejected for the Google Adsense, though I will apply again a couple of months later.

With the same fear, I did not apply for the Amazon's, though I want it desperately.

Can anyone please tell me the outlines of the criteria, so I may decide to apply or to further delay?

Regards: Hunbbel Meer

2. profile image0
    patrick moloneposted 6 years ago

Unfortunately it is hard to say seeing as how there are so many rules in each country and even state for some affiliate programs.

My recommendation would be to send them an email. They usually respond within 24 to 48 hours and will clarify any concerns you may have.

I emailed them to clarify questions I had about their affiliate program and I'm sure it could work for you.

3. Hunbbel Meer profile image86
    Hunbbel Meerposted 6 years ago

@Patrick: Thanks for your reply.

I will try to act upon your advice.

Though I was a little concerned about their criteria for granting an affiliate program. For example:

1. Like they analyse the traffic my hubs are fetching?

2. The number of articles I have?

3. The time duration since I have been on the web, writing articles and content etc?

Can you, or anyone for the case, clear my head regarding the above mentioned questions?

4. Traffic Creator profile image58
    Traffic Creatorposted 6 years ago

"As I bear myself an ASIAN tag"- what this mean? Is it mean you came from Asia? I am also Asian and I've got Google adsense and Amazon affiliate program and could not found any problem with them.
    There are no criteria for Asian for Amazon without it's TOS, at least i couldn't face any prob.
    Could you explain your problems in detail? we could help you. best wishes.

working