jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Vote Up and Vote Down

1. froch profile image84
    frochposted 6 years ago

Vote Up and Vote Down

I'm sorry if this is "newbie question" but I cannot find any text concerning it in other hubs nor learning center. Is there any possibility to check quanity of Votes Up/Votes Down list for my hubs?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I don't think there is.  If there is then I've never seen it.  I think the up or down votes was meant to be a sort of "private vote" for the reader.

3. froch profile image84
    frochposted 6 years ago

You are right. Everyone can read hub and click vote up or vote down. But is there a possibility (for an author) to check how many Votes (up/down) is collected by hub?

4. profile image0
    Suramya.Kposted 6 years ago

No, there is no option to check the number of votes, yet!

5. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

We used to be told that in the weekly newsletter how many votes we got but they removed it. It was just upsetting people and really doesn't add anything.

6. Syed Awn Muhammad profile image74
    Syed Awn Muhammadposted 6 years ago

No, dear there is no way to find out the amount of votes up or down you got for any particular hub:-( kind of disappointing.

7. vocalcoach profile image97
    vocalcoachposted 6 years ago

To my knowledge, there is no way to check. Focus on writing great hubs. This is the key to getting more traffic to your hub, along with keywords an d a few helpful links. Personally, I don't even worry about votes.  I worry enough about getting a good hub out there - one that google will like.  smile

8. alisha4u profile image38
    alisha4uposted 6 years ago

Good Question !! Even, I am curious to know that...But, i think the Hub moderators keep the results to themselves in order to measure the Hub Score...

working