jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How long does it take after you link adsense to hubpages for it to show as "acti

1. KathyH profile image95
    KathyHposted 6 years ago

How long does it take after you link adsense to hubpages for it to show as "active" on earnings page

? I think I have "linked" it correctly, I typed in the last five digits of my phone and zip code and clicked on "Link" below that. I do have google ads on my pages, but it is showing "not set" when I click "earnings" under affiliate ad settngs. Does it take a few days to show up as "active?"  Is there a hubpages technical support that I could contact? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

2. FloraBreenRobison profile image60
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

You have to be approved by Adsense first, which can take as much as two days.  If you have  signed up correctly, it should say "pending" right away. If it doesn't say "pending"  you've done something wrong.

3. KathyH profile image95
    KathyHposted 6 years ago

do you know what FINALLY worked for me?? I had to go onto hubpages using Mozilla Firefox instead of Internet Explorer...NOW it says "association pending!" I'm so glad it finally works!! We used to have Mozilla Firefox on our other computer, but I didn't have it on this one. Thanks so much for responding!

4. Troyangeluk profile image51
    Troyangelukposted 6 years ago

apparentley in some countries you need to wait up to 6 months to be linked with hubpages to start earning, Im not sure why and it's only really from small countries..... hopefully someone can fill in the details on this for us both.

working