jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Bill Gate has given you all his money... What will you do

1. richypee profile image47
    richypeeposted 7 years ago

supposing Bill Gate the richest man Has given you all his wealth, what will you do with the money.

1. AEvans profile image65
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Share it with others who are in need. smile

2. Aqua profile image78
      Aquaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

the exact same thing he does with it - keep some but give lots away. smile

2. RedSonja94 profile image61
    RedSonja94posted 7 years ago

I would build my dream house on ten acres, set up college funds for all my boys.  Set up annuities for my boys.  Invest some and give away a lot of money to homeless shelters and animal shelters.

3. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

return it.

1. AEvans profile image65
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Only you! heheheheh big_smile

4. profile image0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

I would put a few billion in trust for him, for when he asks for it back.

I would buy my own private island, make it into a paradise, invest about $30bn into Western stock markets....., and live my days managing those investments.

And here is the nice bit...... half of my dividends will be reinvested, the other half will be distributed amongst global charities. So the dividends should grow each year....

I would dedicate my 40 hours per week to making money for charities, and the rest of my week enjoying fishing, sunbathing, drinking, sex and all sorts of other fun things on my private island (a little like Necker Island, owned by Richard Branson).

5. richypee profile image47

I will invest in the people because thus the only secure investment a person can do

6. richypee profile image47

I will not live for money

7. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 7 years ago

I would take his temperature smile

working