jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is it best to submit your hubs' urls to search engines like google or not?

1. emx1084 profile image60
    emx1084posted 6 years ago

Is it best to submit your hubs' urls to search engines like google or not?

Or should I not submit since it is done differently since I do not own hubpages? Do msn, bing, google,etc automatically index my pages?

2. tillsontitan profile image89
    tillsontitanposted 6 years ago

I am waiting to see the answer to your question as it is one I have wondered as well.

3. JEDIJESSICUH profile image81
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure if you should submit your URLs to search engines, but I've been receiving traffic from Bing even though I've never even been to that site.

4. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

No need to explicitly submit to the search engines, as they eventually "crawl" and find out your stuff. When and how differs for each search engine . Google has this "deep crawl" and "fresh crawl" methods ...(google for details).

Though there is some time lag eventually they will crawl and include it in their Index - so there is no need to submit it to search engines explicitly.

5. wandererh profile image75
    wandererhposted 6 years ago

Just thought I'd put it to the test and checked a hub which I published about a week ago, and yes, it's been indexed by Google.

The general opinion is that it is not necessary to submit your hubs as Google's spiders will visit frequently as content here changes fast.

working