jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

My views have suddenly increased by a lot!! Is this a good sign?

1. K Kiss profile image81
    K Kissposted 6 years ago

My views have suddenly increased by a lot!! Is this a good sign?

Before the Panda update I used to get an average of 550-650 views per day in total from all my hubs. After Panda, it was 250 for about a month. Then it gradually increased and stabilised at 600-700 per day. But for the past 3 days, it kept on breaking my own record. First day, it hit 800, second day, 950ish and today 1200 views. I earned $10 in two days, something which usually takes me 8-10 days to earn on an average month. How to make sure this stays?

2. Troyangeluk profile image48
    Troyangelukposted 6 years ago

if your google traffic is going up its always a good sign smile the google rank is the $

3. Zubair Ahmed profile image78
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

It's a good sign that your traffic is going up. Would love to know what you are doing differently if anything.  But I have also noticed after the panda traffic reduced for a few days and now gradually increasing.

Just hope it stays that way.

4. Neerizzle profile image81
    Neerizzleposted 6 years ago

Anytime traffic goes up it's a good thing.  big_smile But wow 1200 in one day!? It took me like a week to reach 1000 views lol now I'm averaging around 50-100 per day. I'm still kind of new but hopefully things pick up for the rest of us, and hopefully they stay that way for you. smile

5. TheManWithNoPants profile image72
    TheManWithNoPantsposted 6 years ago

Yeah, the more hits the better.  I'm still in the minor league though. (laughing)

6. rembrandz profile image87
    rembrandzposted 6 years ago

Perhaps you participated and commented to the hubbers who have interests in your hubs

7. p10kabhijita profile image51
    p10kabhijitaposted 5 years ago

Wow, you must be churning out some really awesome hubs smile Cheers!!

8. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

Yeap, it took me 1 week to reach 1000 views too, Mine is around 100-120 views per day. Sure is wonderful to get 800-1200 views per day. You ought to be happy and thankful. Must have something to do with yr interesting hubs and google too. It will stay for a week or so, do write more and don't stop the backlinks. Congratulations!

1. K Kiss profile image81
      K Kissposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi peachpurple, this post is 16 months old. Update:-  my views per day increased steadily to upto 2000-2400 views per day. However, about 3 months ago it dropped to 1000 a day and now steady at around 1100-1300 views per day.