jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What does the "A" on the statistics page after each hub mean?

1. kimh039 profile image89
    kimh039posted 6 years ago

What does the "A" on the statistics page after each hub mean?

2. J.S.Matthew profile image84
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

The "A" after each Hub means that there is no summary of your Hub and you have to write an explanation of what your Hub is about.

Go to "My Account" from the right hand top of the page and select "edit" on your Hub (one Hub at a time).

On the right hand side of the page you will see 3 boxes.

Go to the 3rd box that has "reorder, tags, settings, SUMMARY, and group".

Click on "SUMMARY" and then you can type a unique summary of what your article is about.

When you are done, be sure to click "Done Editing" at the top of the page.

Any Hub that has an "A" after it in your statistics/my account page, means that you need to add a summary. You will need to repeat these steps for each Hub that you have published.

I hope this helps!

JSMatthew~

3. kimh039 profile image89
    kimh039posted 6 years ago

wow.  thanks J.S.Matthew.  this is the first I've heard of this.

4. Nspeel profile image77
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

Got to it before I could.

Hubpages implemented a new system and I was in the dark the same as you earlier today. Just now getting around to editing all my hubs with summaries.

5. TexBiz profile image59
    TexBizposted 6 years ago

The A indicated that you don't have a summary for that hub. To write a summary EDIT hub and look to the right for a gray box that says "Reorder Tags Settings Summary Group" and click on the "Summary".

We recommend you write a uniquely worded 2-3 sentence summary of your Hub for additional Web visibility. Search engines and other Web services will often use this as your Hub's summary.

working