jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

I havent made any money on adsense at all. Is that normal or am I doing somethin

1. Dina G profile image60
    Dina Gposted 6 years ago

I havent made any money on adsense at all. Is that normal or am I doing something wrong?

Ive only been wriring hubs for nine days.

2. softhard profile image61
    softhardposted 6 years ago

Thats perfectly normal. Since its jut nine days, you don't get too much traffic from external source like Google. The googel ads are less likely to be clicked from the internal traffics (most hubbers know that ther are ads and don't want to click).

Only one click so far for me as i m only 3 weeks on the hubpages.

3. Dallas Matier profile image84
    Dallas Matierposted 6 years ago

Seems pretty normal to me. I've only been using adsense for a few weeks, myself - though, the one thing that occured to me early on is that adsense really isn't a reliable way to make money. It seems to rely as much on luck as anything else. Even if you're able to get a decent number of pageviews, if no one clicks on your ads, you're not making anything.

4. TeluguBucket profile image38
    TeluguBucketposted 6 years ago

No Friend... you are in currect way. You are just nine days old. Ur Adsense Earnings will start soon.

5. BWD316 profile image86
    BWD316posted 6 years ago

i've been on here for almost 2 months, im starting to get traffic from google and other external locations but haven't seen any adsense earnings yet, my hubpage earnings are starting to be more consistent, although its just cents...

6. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Sounds normal to me, but I have never done much to backlink or research keywords. I suggest you visit the link at the bottom of the page that says learning center, or just go to http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents  and find that big green button that says "earning money".
    There are also a number of videos there like these
    Increase AdSense Earnings With Placement Ads
    A video guide to understanding the stats on hubpages to help increase your adsense earnings
    How to increase your Adsense Earnings
    5 Surefire Ways to Increase Google Adsense Earnings

7. princess g profile image60
    princess gposted 6 years ago

You've been writing Hubs for 9 days. You have six hubs. Do you really need to ask?

8. ArockDaNinja profile image78
    ArockDaNinjaposted 6 years ago

nope. i barely make anything from adsense. getting someone to click on those ads is difficult. if there was a problem linking hubpages to adsense then google would tell you, trust me i know from experience. hows your hubpages income lookin?

9. Dina G profile image60
    Dina Gposted 6 years ago

ok thankyou guys I knew it took awhile and I havent had too much time to write anything lately but I just wanted to make sure I did everything right. Thanks again.