Just wondering if anyone's Adsense earnings have been 0 for 3 days

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (21 posts)
  1. weezyschannel profile image86
    weezyschannelposted 6 years ago

Okay-- here's my question. Stopped Hubpages ad program for experimentation. Within 2 hours, Adsense was finally paying decent! Was able to actually receive payment in one month because I hit the threshold of Adsense of $100.00. Super psyched finally! Last 3 days, nothing! Absolutely "0".

Was wondering if anyone else is noticing anything. Thanks guys!

1. Sherry Hewins profile image93
      Sherry Hewinsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Not I. I am using HP Ad Program, but I've still gotten a few pennies from AdSense every day.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image86
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 years agoin reply to this

You do know that you can be banned from HP because you're not allowed to discuss earnings, right?

weezyschannelposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I just wanted to let you guys know that I shut third-party AdSense ads  off trying to experiment… Evidently Hubpages it's considered third party ads-- LOL

Now I'm back in business. I am concerned because of  someone telling me that I went against the TOS of forum and could be banned? I did not mention a specific amount I was just mentioning threshold; can someone please tell me what I need to do? I can't delete it

1. theraggededge profile image98
          theraggededgeposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Nothing. You didn't violate the ToS. We're just not supposed to talk about specific amounts of earnings.

Okay, you are sure I didn't do anything wrong?i. I think it was your first response that had me concerned

Thanks for all your help

1. theraggededge profile image98
              theraggededgeposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Not me smile If you haven't already, click on 'chronological', top right of the page. Then you'll be able to follow the thread.

Thanks!!

2. Marisa Wright profile image86
          Marisa Wrightposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Never shut Adsense off.   You must have Adsense to be allowed to participate in all the Earnings programs on HubPages.

3. bbanks27 profile image87
      bbanks27posted 6 years ago

It depends on how many hubs you have wrote. The more people to view them, the better the earnings. If you just started writing, it could take a view days. I suggest sharing your hubs on social media websites.

It's the Adsense ads that I'm referring to. One article is the particular one I'm referring to. That article alone is quite a bit of earnings from Google Adsense. I shut off Hubpages ad program and have done very well. I've just had "0" earnings from Adsense last 3 day and it's never happened at all. Thought maybe someone else had been having similar problems

4. weezyschannel profile image86
      weezyschannelposted 6 years ago

No, I didn't know that! Thank you for alerting me! I guess I should have looked to see but I just said I hit payment threshold of Adsense. I tried to delete the question but I can only reply.... so you know how I can delete? Thank you so much!

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image86
        TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 years agoin reply to this

I would email the team and tell them that you made an honest mistake because you really weren't aware that it was against the TOS to discuss earnings.  Then I would take the time to read the TOS so that you don't make similar mistakes.  You can also ask them to delete your post or ask them how you can do it.  Good Luck.

1. ChristinS profile image41
          ChristinSposted 6 years agoin reply to this

the earnings being discussed were AdSense earnings not HP Ad Program earnings. Why would that be a problem? Just curious

5. theraggededge profile image98
      theraggededgeposted 6 years ago

The OP didn't mention specific earnings. Saying you crossed the Adsense threshold is no different to saying you made HP payout. There's no problem.

6. DLayne profile image61
      DLayneposted 6 years ago

My Adsense earnings have been 0 since I started writing articles.  Instead, it seemed that more Google ads were all of a sudden appearing on my mail login page.  Thus, I cancelled my connection with Adsense.  : )

7. DLayne profile image61
      DLayneposted 6 years ago

I gave up earnings.  In one month, I earned a whopping 20 cents with 22 articles written and featured.

8. DLayne profile image61
      DLayneposted 6 years ago

I decided to just write for the fun of writing and for writing informative articles - and not concern about earnings.

9. DLayne profile image61
      DLayneposted 6 years ago

I shared five of my articles with my Facebook account.  I noticed today that I have made more money today than any day before - which must be due to adding five of my articles' url on my Facebook site and let them go public.

10. DLayne profile image61
      DLayneposted 6 years ago

I did turn my Adsense back on, but still no earnings from Adsense ads.  I will figure something out that works to make money with Adsense.  Facebook has upped my earnings otherwise.

Try shutting off hubpages ads only. That's what worked for me so far

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)