What advertising level should I select for my Hubs?

1. topquark profile image78
    topquarkposted 6 years ago

What advertising level should I select for my Hubs?

I write non-commercial hubs, and I've noticed an option to change the ad level on each hub using the editing tool (under "settings" on the right hand pane). Is there any benefit to having the ad level set on high, rather than medium or low? As I understand it, the HP ad program pays per page view: does it pay out a higher amount for a higher ad level?

2. iviskei profile image74
    iviskeiposted 6 years ago

I don't think it does, but I believe that if you have more google adsense ads, your chances are better that you will get money through there. I'm not completely sure on this matter though.

3. Admiral_Joraxx profile image79
    Admiral_Joraxxposted 6 years ago

I think choosing to display the most number of ads will benefit better everyone whom hubpages affects.
    It will benefit us hubbers and hubpages since the more ads we display the more likely we will get earnings from pay per clicks.
    It will benefit the companies advertising since the more of their ads spread in pages, the more people will be aware of the products and services their company is promoting.
    It will be beneficial to viewers as well since the more ads displayed to them, the better, wider informed they become about great products of great companies that might satisfied their need.

working