jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What happens to our hubs when we die? who will be the beneficiary?

1. Jangaplanet profile image79
    Jangaplanetposted 6 years ago

What happens to our hubs when we die? who will be the beneficiary?

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image94
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago

You need to choose a beneficiary and outline in your will what is to be done exactly with all of your online works.

3. Daffy Duck profile image61
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

We don't have to die for someone to be the benificiary.  Anyone who reads it will benefit.

1. weavesandbraids profile image81
      weavesandbraidsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Just thought I should add that your answer is hilarious.

4. Azure11 profile image92
    Azure11posted 6 years ago

I was wondering about this too (in terms of adsense earnings). I was thinking that i should tell someone about my hubs and how to put in their own adsense ID so that they could earn the revenue from them.

I also had a look at the adsense faq and it says:
    "Though our Terms and Conditions don't permit transfers of account ownership, we do allow you to update your payee name to fix misspellings or to make adjustments for changes such as marriage, death, or company mergers."
    So I guess your heirs could change the adsense payee name to theirs so that they could cash the cheques.

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image86
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Like anything that you own, the Hubs will pass to your heirs. If they are worth serious money, then it is beneficial to mentioning them in your will. Regardless, it is always good to list them and assign beneficiaries to them.

6. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

The whole world will benefit from my 1 and only greatest article on the earth. My answers to questions on hubpages is classic and will stand on its own throughout all generations. No need for me to make a will for my article because it is priceless and will benefit every human beings life on the earth and more so than any amount of money that it will bring to me. It was free for me to put my article on the internet and it will be free for humanity to see and use in their daily life as a service to humanity with GOD'S blessing on my 1 article for the world.

7. tebo profile image86
    teboposted 6 years ago

Hadn't thought about that but if I ever manage to get above 46 cents I will talk to my family about how to reap the rewards of my endeavours.