jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to revise my hub and get it published again?

1. K Kiss profile image80
    K Kissposted 6 years ago

How to revise my hub and get it published again?

I need help regarding one of my hubs. It says that it requires revision but I need help fixing the problem. It says that it has deceptive tags/title or is under the wrong category. It's called Saree Bluse Designs: Part 3. The hub is about blouses and the pictures are all related to saree blouse designs. How can I fix this problem? Please help.

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Well, I would say that you have to change the tags that are on the right side of the hub and make them more related to the content of the hub. If the hub is about "blouses" then the keywords/tags should say something about them, such a Saree Blue Designs, Blue Blouses, Blue Shirts or something like it. If you put in the wrong category? Then ask HP where it would be acceptable to put it. Then again, it sounds like it would go under "clothing" category.

3. ershruti304 profile image61
    ershruti304posted 6 years ago

take it easy it might be because you have spelled it wrong. Try spelling it in english

4. iviskei profile image72
    iviskeiposted 6 years ago

Edit the tags and title. First click "edit" next to your hub title in your account and it will bring up your hub. Next to the title, there is a link that says something like "Click here to chance" and that will let you fix the title. As for the tags, scroll down to the tag box, click the x on the tag you want to get rid of and there should also be an option there to add extra tags. Hope this helps~

Is it under the proper category?

working