jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How often do you Tweet another person's Hubpages?

1. Debby Bruck profile image73
    Debby Bruckposted 6 years ago

How often do you Tweet another person's Hubpages?

Sharing the work of fellow Hubbers shows you admire their work and boosts their visibility across the social networks. Twitter is a major source of exposure and advertising. Do you TWEET for others out of generosity or intentionally for some reason?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4362667_f260.jpg

2. rebekahELLE profile image86
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

If I read a really great hub, I'll tweet it.  I do it because I think others would love to read it as well and it deserves a wider audience.  Sometimes I tweet hubs of new followers as a thank you.  I think Twitter is a great way to share great writing.  And there are some exceptional hubs published here at HP.   Share the hub love.

3. alphagirl profile image84
    alphagirlposted 6 years ago

I want to believe that I am living my dream. Your perception is your reality.

4. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

I don't use Twitter very often and rarely Tweet others. If it's an exceptional blog, or controversial, then I may Tweet it.

5. FloraBreenRobison profile image58
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

If it is a great article on a subject  I want  a lot of people to read, I tweet it. I do not have a lot of followers on twitter yet, but I joined  to promote Mom's artwork. I just tweeted a hub on Canadian satire by another hubber.

6. ShootersCenter profile image75
    ShootersCenterposted 6 years ago

If a hub has great content that people might want to read, I pass it along and hope that when I write something good someone will do the same.

7. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I stopped doing it because I noticed that my Tweets on my own Hubpages have all been reset i.e. they don't register anymore. Anyone else seen this? Some of my Hubs were tweeted and retweeted but it says "zero" next to the twitter logo.

working