jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why can't I get notified of new hubs published by those Hubbers I follow?

1. rwelton profile image71
    rweltonposted 6 years ago

Why can't I get notified of new hubs published by those Hubbers I follow?

I used to get a notification email upon each published hub.  It has stopped.  Is that true for everyone or is  there a fix I need to apply?

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago

Do let me know when you find out ...

Seems its got to do with recent "Reorganization" of Hubtivity at the Pages ...
    Sub-Domaining, appears to be the cause, for it yanks one out of general circulation...

This indicates, that Subdomain Notifications have to be incorporated in this Reorganization ... if Hub traffic has to be kept the way it was ... or to at least maintain, the acquired momentum of visitors to HubPages.

I say so, because, the "steady readership of my Hubs over the past 3+ years has dwindled from about 20 visitors a day to a trickle ... of about 2 visitors a day !

3. rwelton profile image71
    rweltonposted 6 years ago

Shahid -

I noticed that too.  Traffic has slacked significantly.  I follow Hubbers, as I want to know when their next post is and I feel my followers do the same.  What is the value of Following someone, when you don't know if they have published a new Hub?
    rlw

4. FloraBreenRobison profile image59
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

I have my account set up that I am notified  in a daily digest of hubs that are published  by hubbers I follow. I get this instead of individual emails.

working