As long as you saved it properly, it should be easy.
1. Go to "my account" at the top of the page.
2. Scroll down to see your hub stats and it should be there in red.
3. Click "edit".
You're good to go.
1. Look at the HUBPAGES black area on the top of the browser window.
2. Click on the "my account" link.
3. If you didn't publish the hub yet it will be in red, if you did it will be in blue. Either way click the link.
4. Find links at top "edit, stats, delete and suggest links".
5. Now you can finish your article.
by Catherine Giordano22 months ago
I opted in to Hub Pro and I just had my first edit. Nothing was changed except to remove three of my four amazon capsules and remove links to other websites that I included to provide supporting evidence for my claims....
by cre8ivOne6 years ago
How do you add a summary to a previously posted hub?
by Dr Mark5 years ago
There are three or four comments(one is at 24 hours so it may not count.) How could I have 0 page views if people are reading it and even stopping to comment?
by Yvonne L. B.3 years ago
I am so tired of trying to second guess the requirements. It seems that it takes 2-3 edits to go from UF engagement to Feature. Could someone please check out my recent edit which I edited again after getting the...
by Rachel L Alba3 years ago
When I start a hub, there are certain areas where it won't let me type. The curser doesn't even show up. Like when I post photos, it won't let me type in the subject box or the source box or the other...
by gios the martian3 years ago
How do I delete an unpublished hub?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.