jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you get more traffic or people to view your Hubpages?

1. bryteyedgemini profile image85
    bryteyedgeminiposted 6 years ago

How do you get more traffic or people to view your Hubpages?

I am pretty new at this, and the only places I realy ever socialize online is here and on facebook. I make sure to put a link to all of my pages on facebook, but what else can I do? What are some other good places to post links?

2. ArockDaNinja profile image79
    ArockDaNinjaposted 6 years ago

I don't even bother with facebook anymore. You just need to be patient. Keep writing and the traffic will eventually increase.

Also, keep your hubs updated and revised.

3. hpedneau profile image74
    hpedneauposted 6 years ago

I've been experimenting with reddit.com -- I had never even heard of it before I joined HubPages. I've received quite a bit of traffic from the website, but it's not  consistent. I read some of your Hubs, they're great! If you go to reddit you may see an increase.

4. bryteyedgemini profile image85
    bryteyedgeminiposted 6 years ago

Thanks, I will deffinitely go check it out, and thanks for the feed back too smile

5. Megan Coxe profile image73
    Megan Coxeposted 6 years ago

I would definitely check out the forums here on Hubpages to answer your question better, but off the top of my head, Delicious and Digg are two good bookmarking sites to also cast out your links. It doesn´t necessarily mean you will get instant traffic - there is still work for that - but it´s a start!

6. Jeanette Linville profile image58
    Jeanette Linvilleposted 6 years ago

I agree with arock just keep writing and as time goes on you will get there it just take time and patient.

working