jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do I get started and make friends on HubPages? I posted my first hub, but no

1. Amitch5684 profile image58
    Amitch5684posted 6 years ago

How do I get started and make friends on HubPages? I posted my first hub, but nobody's read it.

2. arksys profile image90
    arksysposted 6 years ago

read other peoples hubs and follow them and add useful comments to their hubs and answer questions here and on forums. you'll get friends soon enough.

3. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, you are just 9 hours old (in HP) and I appreciate your enthusiasm !! It will take some time to get used to here, but will all be fun.

Spend your time learning on how to write your hubs, how to promote it, how to earn from it et all. There are ton and tons of material available here so youmight be bit overwhelmed. Go through the learning center docs, our resident guru J.S.Mathews welcome hub and several other "help on hub" hubs. And forums too.

The folks here are among the nicest and helpful lot and am sure you will get a lot of good guidance.

Enjoy  and have fun !

4. profile image0
    jami l. pereiraposted 6 years ago

WOW !you have five followers in the last nine hours! i think i only had two in two days! way to go!! Welcome once again!smile

5. makusr profile image61
    makusrposted 6 years ago

I have 39 in 49 days. You have 9. Winner all the way. write good hubs and follow good people. Things will fall your way.

working