jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Who all are eligible to sign up for google adsense?

1. Abhimanyu Singh92 profile image70
    Abhimanyu Singh92posted 6 years ago

Who all are eligible to sign up for google adsense?

Is it necessary to have a gmail account for signing up with google adsense? Or users with other email addresses, such as on yahoo or hotmail can also sign up for google adsense?
    Similarly, is it necessary to have a gmail account for signing up on hubpages?

2. nimeshgraphic profile image61
    nimeshgraphicposted 6 years ago

yes Mr.Abhimanyu Singh its must to have an account in gmail for getting google adsense account.And for signing in hub page u can use any mail id which have account on it

3. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Anybody can apply for Google Adsense as long as they are compliant with Google TOS.

Google needs the user to have an account with it to process the Adsense application. Technically it can be any of the Google services, not necessarily Gmail only, but having a Gmail account helps.

To sign-up and use HubPages, Gmail is not mandatory. You can have any email account. However to earn through the Hubpages Ad program you need to have an approved Google Adsense account.

4. Fellow Mumbaite profile image73
    Fellow Mumbaiteposted 6 years ago

You need a Gmail account to signup for Google Adsense. But no you don't need to have a Gmail a/c for signing up on Hubpages. Even I used my Yahoo id for Hub Pages sign-up.

5. profile image61
    Raghu Naikposted 6 years ago

Mr.Singh
    Its not necessary that you should have a gmail account for adsense. But I think for Asian Countries its necessary that a individual must have his own website to become eligible to apply for Adsense along with the other TOS.

working